Job Success Employee Benchmarking
How would you like to be able to replicate your top performers when recruiting new staff?
Depending on the complexity of a role it can take between 6 to 18 months before someone is really up to speed in their new position.* During that time turnover can be high and very costly, so how do you know you’re going to get an “A” player?
You probably use recruiters and conduct interview after interview and it’s still hard to tell whether you’ve got someone who’s going to be your next top performer. You may have already spent a lot of time training before you find out they are not really a good fit. Ouch!
So how would you like data that will predict which of the people you hire will succeed?
* Harvard Business Review July – August 2017
Job Performance Benchmarking provides a quantitative evaluation of the factors that explain job success and high performance.
The Harrison performance research methodology benchmarks key critical job success factors with actual job performance.
Using highly sophisticated technology, it identifies traits that differentiate your high performers from average and low performers for a specific job. The result… better selection and targeted development that leads to higher company performance!
Performance Benchmarking quantifies and formulates the human factors that your successful employees share.
- Identifies key success factors that contribute to role success and higher performance
- Produces the ideal traits for role success
- Identifies traits that differentiate high performers from moderate and low performers and therefore identifies potential training needs
- “What we cannot measure, we cannot change. What we cannot change, we cannot improve
How Performance Benchmarking Works
- Delivers a job success criteria customised to the role requirement that can be used to consistently identify and hire, high performers
- Draws from 175 factors that relate to performance for a specific role – including attitudes, motivation, interpersonal skills, work preferences, task preferences, work environment preferences and interests
- Uses highly sophisticated artificial intelligence technology to determine and formulate the related traits
Harrisons Unique Solution
We know recruiting new staff is a gamble and using Assessment-Ai in conjunction with Harrison stacks the odds of success in yours and your new employees favor. It will save you £1000’s in bad hires.
Take a look at some of our reports
Job Success Report
This report measures the applicant’s assessment scores against the traits that make an individual successful in a particular role.
This is a report of questions to be asked in the interview based on key suitability factors with a score sheet.
How To Attract the Candidate you want
This report identifies the key leverage points that will help you to convince and applicant to work for your company
Engagement and Retention Analysis
This report outlines the specific needs and expectations of the candidate. If these are delivered you will have a very happy employee.
Your Greatest Strengths
This report can be sent to any applicant that you have assessed yet rejected. It is a great PR tool.
This focuses on 12 Paradoxes related to the work place. The key is to have balance versatility. This is a great development tool.
Traits and Definitions
This report lists the candidates primary work preference and personality factors in descending order. If their work preferences are me within the role they will be three times more successful.